Sunday 6 May 2012

Sunday Summary

I was going through my iphone photos and realised (hangs head in shame) that there are numerous things I wanted to blog about recently but forgot too. Yet sadly, today is not the day I'm going to blog about them! I could tell you all about: our new car, a friend's Hen Party, my aunt and uncle's Ruby Wedding Anniversary, my friend Laura's birthday... the list goes on. But I'm afraid it's a bank holiday weekend and sometimes life is for living not documenting so instead here's some photos of our lovely chilled walk in Jesmond Dene from today:






And you can check out the River Cottage website here-link! I adore Hugh (I think Steve is worrired) and am currently delving into the River Cottage Veg book (though I also love his family recipe book). I made this tasty beetroot tart from River Cottage Veg tonight for dinner- yum. The strange yellow blobs are the mustard dressing, also yum!


You should check out his River Cottage series on YouTube if you haven't come across him before and enjoy Hugh (seriously, enjoy him, he's gorgeous) while I'm going to spend some time with Steve watching The Wire.

Hope you're enjoying a lovely bank holiday, if you're lucky enough to have one, no work tomorrow!xxx




9 comments:

  1. I love Hugh too!! The RC Veg Cookbook is next on my "to buy" list! Hope you're enjoying it..it sounds great! Lovely photos xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about the blog post ideas {I have tons all waiting for some attention}, & choosing to live life over documenting it-- No bank holiday over here BUT Monday is my last official work day until August (woot) so ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pics. I know what you mean about blogging ideas. Blogging could take over your life if you let it so its important to get it into perspective. Btw, thank you for your comment on my recent post. Yes it is my kitchen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you have been very busy. Enjoy your holiday!! The photos are very pretty. It looks like such a lovely outing. The food looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful post! now get out there and live :) we will trust you are having a swell time.

    xo, amanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos. I agree; sometimes we need to focus more on living rather than documenting. Oh--and your dog is just darling; I have a soft spot for the tripods! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw is that your doggy? He is so cute there. I bet he would be good friends with my pup :)

    http://bronsonbloopers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha I feel like that sometimes. I'm like, I need an editorial calendar for my blog. And then Im like wait, its a blog, no one is paying me to do this. The world will go on.

    Sophia
    http://lasophialasophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet family photos! Adorable kiddie and doggie too!

    ReplyDelete