Friday 13 April 2012

And the second award of the evening goes to...me!

You bloggers are just choc full of love today! How kind of Debra from My Darlings and Me to put her faith in this blog, especially as it's a newbie for her.


As ever, there are rules and regulations which are:

1. Thank the blogger who has awarded you and link back to them.
2. Share seven things about yourself
3. Pass the award along to 5 other newly discovered blogs

These are all relatively recent discoveries as I'm pretty new to the world of blogging! The first two are recent finds and the last three are ones I've followed for a couple of months but remain a pleasure.  

My Five Blogs:
1. Lady Liquor Vinatge-just gorgeous thrifty, vintage loveliness!
2. The Simple Swan- if only I'd looked like this when I was 
   expecting!
3. Baby Baker Love- I really relate to the overwhelming sense of love this mother feels for her baby, it's obvious in her blog.
4. A Comfy Little Place of My Own- this woman is an inspiration
   and I just adore the home she has created.
5. The Vanilla Tulip- great tips, gorgeous family and I love that
   she appreciates being a stay at home mum which, although I 
   love teaching, is my 'if only' dream.
My Seven Things:
(I was going to give you some deep and meaningful ones but they ended up being FAR too long so instead these are very shallow and short)!

1. I adore film, so much so that I can't pick a favourite but
   have a top five in each genre (which is subject to change 
   according to my mood and latest viewings).
2. I have a rather ridiculous phobia of belly buttons, which I
  find hard to accept as I like to consider myself a rational 
  young woman!
3. My guilty pleasure is undoubtedly trashy magazines.
4. Nearly every room in my house is blue (it would have been every room if I'd had my way)
5. The one destination I'd love to visit is Cambodia.
6. I had my tongue pierced as a teenager.
7. As my Dad is a well known climber, I have climbing routes
   named after me, including one called Nappy Rash- how 
   delightful!

Thanks again Debra!



2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the movie thing. So hard to pick favorites. It's what I am feeling that day.

    ReplyDelete