Made Easter Nests (when it's not even Easter yet)!
Got a bit more work done on the long stitch I started for my dad over a year ago!
Aside from the above, no TV has had some positive impact:
- House is tidier than normal
- Lots of bubble baths
- Earlier nights= more sleep= happy Rachael
- Reading lots of lovely books
- Went to a Zumba class I'd never been to before
But there has also been a few negatives:
- Restlessness- sometimes I just need to watch rubbish and unwind
- Hefty investment in trashy glossy magazines- for when I just need a quick fix of brain junk
- I can't contribute much to some conversations: "Ohhhh, did you see the final of Masterchef?" Mmmmm, let me think...That'll be a no then!
- I haven't got any more school work done than normal (I hoped I'd be totally up to date). There's something about marking a pile of exercise books at ten o'clock at night that just doesn't appeal- TV or no TV!
Ben and Steve are to be truly tested on Sunday when there is a derby football match on the TV, I'm very curious to see if they fold under the pressure!
One things for sure, I'm going to be watching a lot of trash TV on Easter Sunday evening!