Tuesday 14 February 2012

Sunday Summary (yes, it's late)

It's a rather late summary as I haven't had a chance post, I'm afraid there's going to be a bit of a backlog! 


So after playing on Saturday morning, me and Ben were having a bath. Typical mammy- I tried to grab a few snaps...
Seconds after this snap was taken, I dropped my phone in the bath! Yup, that's right, straight down past the bubbles and out of sight. So, not being overly fussed by none-sentimental objects, I just wrapped it in my PJs and hoped for the best. After the bath, I remembered somebody telling me that in situations like this, you should put said item in rice, so I did that. To cut a long story short, I only left it in there about ten minutes but it's fine- working like a charm!

We went to the cinema to see 'Big Miracle' (really enjoyed it, take the hankies) then to the local garden centre. 

The evening was very relaxed, playing, reading and painting... lovely.
{Gizzy enjoying a belly scratch}

I'm going to post about the two family birthdays and wedding separately but on Valentine's day we went for a walk to Warkworth near the castle; we had a lovely walk but stopping briefly to have a little imaginary sword fight:

And of course, with it being Valentine's Day- some snogs!
Happy Tuesday everybody and, I don't want to rub it in but... I've still got five days off!x


No comments:

Post a Comment